For only $100 you can purchase a "Seat for Life" for either yourself,or in honor of a loved one. Your donation will go directly toward the sound system and while the generosity of our community and patrons has been amazing, additional seat purchases will go into a fund to keep the sound system updated and functional.
Rules for the seats:
1. Owners may use their seats by calling the box office to reserve the seats before 2 p.m. one day prior to the date they want to use the seats. This option will not exist on the day of the performance.
2. Box Office hours are Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the phone number is 526-9943.
3. Seat owners will not have to pay the $5.00 reservation charge but will be expected to purchase a ticket for the performance.
4. Seats may only be used by the individuals who purchased them or by members of their immediate family.
5. Seats purchased by businesses may be used by the owners or their employees.
6. On the day of a performance all seats that have not been reserved by the owners will be available for reservations at large.
7. If you prefer a seat other than your own, you may indicate your preference, and if it is available you may sit there without the $5 reservation fee as if it were your own seat.
For additional information or to purchase your "Seat for Life" contact the Theatre office at 228-9216.